Sky TV boot-camp 2019
Online Application Terms
29 NOVEMBER 2019
- These terms and conditions relate to your application to participate in a Sky TV Boot-camp programme entitled “Sky TV Boot-camp” (the “Programme”) which is organised by ConnecMe2 Trust and Sky Production Services (Organiser). The information given by you in your application may be used in the Programme and for marketing post programme, should you be selected to audition.
- You are not eligible to apply to enter this Sky TV Boot-camp if you are an employee or a close relation of an employee of the Organising companies Studios or any parent, subsidiary or associated company.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions (the “Rules”) for this programme as determined by the organiser and you acknowledge that the Rules may be changed (including without limitation verbally) at any time by the Organiser in its sole discretion. The Organiser’s decisions regarding all elements of the application process and the Programme shall be final and binding.
- Applications can be made online at www.skytvbootcamp.connecme2.com Online Applications close on 17th November 2019 at 23:59 GMT or at such other date and time as the organiser may elect and as stated on www.skytvbootcamp.connecme2.com or any other promotion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to introduce other application methods in its sole discretion and the closing dates for such methods will be as stated in the relevant promotion.
- The Organiser, its agents and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online applications, telephone networks, line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any applications not being properly received.
- If you are experiencing problems with the online application form, please contact the Organiser by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Applicants may be selected and invited to attend a telephone interview at a time and location to be decided at the sole discretion of the Organiser whose decision will be final and binding.
- Applicants who are not available for a phone call may still be considered for the Programme at the sole discretion of the Organiser whose decision will be final and binding.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive a place on the Programme.
- You must be aged 18yrs + to be eligible to submit an application and partake in the Programme. If you are under 18 years your application will automatically be dismissed.
- You hereby warrant that you have the right to live and work the UK and are able to demonstrate such right on request by the Organiser at any time and you agree to notify the Organiser immediately of any change in your immigration status.
- In the event that you are invited to partake in the Sky TV Boot-camp you hereby irrevocably grant all consents necessary for the Organiser to film you throughout the duration of the Sky TV Boot-camp for such filming to feature your image and/or voice in connection with the Programme and/or ancillary rights in the Programme and to showcase the same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you.
- The Organiser does not cover any costs that applicants incur in order to attend the Programme save for exceptional cases where reasonable pre-agreed expenses may be covered at the Organisers sole discretion.
- All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
- Data Protection a) the Organiser takes your privacy very seriously. The information you provide about yourself as part of the application procedure will be used by the Organiser to assess whether or not to select you for the Programme. If you are successful, this information may be used in connection with the promotion of later programmes. By submitting this application form you consent to any information you provide, including without limitation any sensitive personal information, being used for these purposes. b) The Organiser may use the information you provide to verify your age and identity with government agencies. The Organiser may share your information as part of the selection process and in connection with the promotion of later programmes. c) If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please send an e-mail to email@example.com marked for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.